Who is Decent Labs?
Over the last four years, Decent Labs has launched products with some of the most prominent startups in the blockchain industry. We unite the strengths of a co-founder, incubator, and studio to create startups at the cross-section of emerging technology and social responsibility.
We offer the support of a founding partner, the wisdom earned through building bootstrapped startups and unicorns alike, and the resources of our world class design and engineering teams.
We partner with early and growth-stage startups, owning product development from inception through launch.
Who Are You?
A Marketing Manager at Decent Labs is extremely passionate, highly creative, and highly organized. Marketing Managers work intimately with our CEO to channel the vision of Decent Labs, promote our portfolio of startups, and evangelize the principles of blockchain technology throughout the world. In addition, the Marketing Manager will produce quality content with the assistance of our expert team of designers. Ultimately, the Marketing Manager will own the execution of the calendar in which Decent Labs will release content, events, and new products.
You, the Marketing Manager, have a keen understanding of emerging technologies and can explain them in a way that inspires awe and excitement. You’re fascinated by the world of cryptocurrencies and part of the unique community of artists, builders, and economists who are blazing the trail. You have a proven ability to co-strategize, direct, and manage the full spectrum of marketing activities for an accelerator, startup, or venture capital firm, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and create high quality marketing materials yourself.
Importantly, at Decent Labs, you’ll grow as a confident leader who has experience organizing marketing campaigns to announce and promote exciting products and ventures, grow the community around Decent Labs, and assist in the launching of new products within our venture portfolio.
- Guide the vision of our brand, translating our goals and objectives into campaigns, marketing materials, and written content
- Grow Decent Labs’ network of press relations and promote the amazing work we do
- Grow the community around Decent Labs with social media and virtual events
- Facilitate and own the creation of marketing strategies to ensure growth of our brand
- Drive the ideation and creation of marketing materials with our design teams
- Drive the various stages of a marketing campaign, measuring outcomes
- Learn and become proficient in communicating about startups, venture capital, and emerging technologies
Your Daily Responsibilities
- Manage the various external faces of Decent Labs
- Build out and maintain the marketing tools and calendars at Decent Labs
- Create content such as articles, blog posts, and press releases
- Identify, record, and present the growth of key metrics to our mission
- Maintain communication across team members and executives regarding active campaigns
- Write and conduct regular, frequent outreach to press outlets in emerging technology
- Manage co-branding with our portfolio of startups
- Translate marketing material requirements into actionable instructions for our designers
- Inform directors and leadership of risks and opportunities to develop our brand
- Own quality assurance across our external communications
- Communicate and involve peers and leadership when needing support in any way
- Prepare solution-oriented updates for our Director of Operations
- Ask for help
Skills & Qualifications
- We value a passion for learning and the self-awareness of how you learn best
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing management role
- Proven experience working in the world of blockchain technology
- Proven experience managing all elements of marketing campaigns
- Experience with modern campaign management and social media tools
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Highly skilled communicator, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Preferred & Bonus Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Proven successful product launches under your management, proven metrics
- Demonstrable knowledge as SME in cryptocurrency
- Agency and client services experience
- Start-up, fast paced, and founder related experience
Benefits of working at Decent Labs
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- Fully remote and work from home culture
- Robust variety of project types
- Work with inspiring founders and brands
- Build applications at the forefront of blockchain technology