Who is Decent Labs?
Decent Labs is a venture studio offering the leadership of an accelerator, resources of a development firm, and network value of a venture fund to startups in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries. With the help of Decent Labs' in-house design, engineering, and marketing talent, founders are given the time they need to focus on growing their business.
In just four years, Decent Labs has successfully co-founded over a dozen startups with both fledgling entrepreneurs and industry unicorns. Our partners have discovered ways to leverage blockchain technology to change the world for the better and have trusted Decent Labs to successfully bring their ideas to a very dynamic market.
Amidst explosive growth, Decent Labs is establishing the infrastructure needed to build decentralized protocols and defi applications on the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry. We are actively seeking team members who are ready to build the future - now.
Who Are You?
A Product Manager at Decent Labs is highly creative, attentive, and organized. You work intimately as a liaison with our clients to define their vision, design their product experience, and ensure we successfully deliver on all requirements. In addition, the Product Managers work closely with our in-house design and engineering teams to define, organize, and manage the execution of those requirements from conception to release.
You, the Product Manager, can identify gaps in our client’s process and can facilitate the necessary product development activities to fill those gaps. Problem solving and curiosity are strengths, and you have a solid understanding of product design and modern technology stacks. Your passion for quality means that all products that launch from the Decent Labs studio are both successful and delightful.
- Design and conduct frequent, regular client meetings and daily communication
- Build out and maintain the project management environment(s)
- Conduct daily meetings with Decent Labs design and engineering teams
- Guide continuous communication universally with updates on the status of our projects
- Maintain task-level production timelines across multiple SOWs and departments
- Manage relationships with our third-party partners
- Proactively identify problems that could negatively impact the timelines and quality of projects
- Perform quality assurance (QA) procedures across all project milestones
- Guide the vision of our clients, translating their goals into research, design, and software
- Manage client's goals and expectations
- Facilitate and own the creation of product requirement documentation (PRD)
- Drive the product requirements-planning process across the teams at Decent Labs
- Monitor checkpoints to meet agreed-upon client deadlines
- Provide constructive feedback with solution-oriented rigor
- Identify and communicate key opportunities for the growth of our client relationships
- Blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and financial technology (fintech) experience
- We value a passion for learning and the self-awareness of how you learn best
- Degree in Product Design, Product Management, and/or Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience managing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience with resource allocation and management SaaS tools and methodologies (Notion, Jira, GitHub, Asana, Scrum, Agile, Sprint-based)
- Experience with product design and development tools and frameworks (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Node.js, Ethereum)
- Experience with modern technologies, engineering tools, and engineering role proficiencies
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Highly skilled communicator, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience as a product or user experience designer
- Previous experience as a software developer
- Proven successful product launches under your management, proven metrics
- Demonstrable knowledge as SME in product development and user experience
- Start-up, fast paced, and founder related experience
- Agency and client services experience